banner diadema champagne magnum 3.JPG

DIADEMA CHAMPAGNE

SELECTED

Protecting and encouraging biodiversity in the vineyard means observing, studying, understanding, drawing on the forces and resources of nature, its flora and fauna to create a naturally balanced environment, obtaining excellent products in constant harmony with the ecosystem.
This is the case of our CHAMPAGNE DIADEMA selected , DEMETER organic certificates and produced in France with biodynamic agriculture, where the particular innovations recently introduced by the small producer with whom we collaborate in the Côte de Bar region, in terms of biodiversity are amazing.
Diadema selected Champagne Dosage Zero.j

DIADEMA selected CHAMPAGNE Dosage Zéro

AOC FRANCIA

with GIFT BOX

TASTING NOTES

 

To offer maximum complexity and full expression of its blends, this cuvée ages up to five years before being offered to our customers all over the world. Only the best wines from various vintages contribute to the Dosage Zéro Diadema Selected. Pinot noir from the renowned village of Buxeuil provides the essential backbone for taste, structure and longevity, it is present in 67% of the cuvée and brings aromas of fresh red fruit, wild strawberries and citrus to the nose. The remaining 33% of the blend contains Montgueux chardonnay which adds shades of green apple, vanilla and caramel, a hint of toasted almonds, hazelnut biscuit, leavened dough and a touch of lime and acacia flowers. This champagne is sans annèe but it would be more correct to define it as a multi vintage because each bottle includes three different vintages of which the oldest guarantee the right softness and depth essential to balance the spicy acidity and freshness of the younger vintage . After a moment of rest in the glass and even with a few more degrees of temperature it shows its sophisticated character in the glass. As in all Diadema products, freshness, complexity and remarkable persistence are extremely important to give moments of immediate pleasure but also the ability to follow their evolution in the glass during the evening and during the drink.

Produced from organically grown grapes ECOCERT N°10/67336

 

Crystals applied by hand by expert Florentine artisans.

 

 

REGION

FRANCE | Buxeuil and Montgueux (Côte de Bar)

 

GRAPES

67% Pinot Nero, 33% Chardonnay

 

METHOD

Vinification in steel and barriques (28%)

 

MALOLACTIC FERMENTATION

Yes

 

DOSAGE

no dosage

 

ALCOHOL CONTENT

12.5% ​​vol.

 

SERVICE TEMPERATURE

8 ° - 10 ° C

 

 

label-demeter_0.png
logo-vert.png
Champagne Diadema Selected Cuvèe Rosé.jp
Magnum Champagne con cassa di legno.png

DIADEMA selected CHAMPAGNE Cuvée Rosée

AOC FRANCIA

with GIFT BOX

TASTING NOTES

 

Intense in colors, the Cuvée Rosée Diadema Selected explodes with red fruits and freshness that are prolonged in a round harmonic taste capable of marrying any table and situation. This Champagne Rosé complex is a 100% pinot noir from the village of Buxeuil that acquires structure and elegance thanks to the limestone soils of this area. The intensely rounded taste is obtained thanks to the aging of part of the wines in French oak barrels and the presence in the cuvèe of vintage wines dating back to their relative softness. Pinot Noir comes with its classic extraordinarily intense aroma of wild strawberries and a wonderful hint of citrus, blood orange and bergamot, completing the initial bright aroma of pomegranate and damask rose. There is also a vanilla texture of cream and notes of biscuits and butter along with almonds and hazelnuts and a finish of kentucky tobacco and amaretto. The bubble is very fine and persistent, with a note of fresh and intriguing chalkyness that continues in the sip that is exceptionally affected by the great balance and maturity of the starting fruit: the dosage is low and enhances the freshness of the wine without losing creaminess and fruity cadence. Rosé Champagnes generally come with a shade of pink that tends to orange: the Diadema selection instead stands out for its authentically pink hue of beautiful intensity, which suggests its great versatility in combination.

Produced from organically grown grapes ECOCERT N°10/67336

 

Crystals applied by hand by expert Florentine artisans.

 

 

REGION

FRANCE | Buxeuil and Montgueux (Côte de Bar)

 

GRAPES

100% Pinot Noir

 

METHOD

Vinification in steel and barriques (38%)

 

MALOLACTIC FERMENTATION

Yes

 

DOSAGE

4 g / L

 

ALCOHOL CONTENT

12.5% ​​vol.

 

SERVICE TEMPERATURE

8 ° - 10 ° C

 

label-demeter_0.png
logo-vert.png

DIADEMA selected CHAMPAGNE Dosage Zéro MAGNUM

AOC FRANCIA

with WOODEN CASE

label-demeter_0.png
logo-vert.png
TASTING NOTES

 

To offer maximum complexity and full expression of its blends, this cuvée ages up to five years before being offered to our customers all over the world. Only the best wines from various vintages contribute to the Dosage Zéro Diadema Selected. Pinot noir from the renowned village of Buxeuil provides the essential backbone for taste, structure and longevity, it is present in 67% of the cuvée and brings aromas of fresh red fruit, wild strawberries and citrus to the nose. The remaining 33% of the blend contains Montgueux chardonnay which adds shades of green apple, vanilla and caramel, a hint of toasted almonds, hazelnut biscuit, leavened dough and a touch of lime and acacia flowers. This champagne is sans annèe but it would be more correct to define it as a multi vintage because each bottle includes three different vintages of which the oldest guarantee the right softness and depth essential to balance the spicy acidity and freshness of the younger vintage . After a moment of rest in the glass and even with a few more degrees of temperature it shows its sophisticated character in the glass. As in all Diadema products, freshness, complexity and remarkable persistence are extremely important to give moments of immediate pleasure but also the ability to follow their evolution in the glass during the evening and during the drink.

Produced from organically grown grapes ECOCERT N°10/67336

 

Crystals applied by hand by expert Florentine artisans.

 

 

REGION

FRANCE | Buxeuil and Montgueux (Côte de Bar)

 

GRAPES

67% Pinot Nero, 33% Chardonnay

 

METHOD

Vinification in steel and barriques (28%)

 

MALOLACTIC FERMENTATION

Yes

 

DOSAGE

no dosage

 

ALCOHOL CONTENT

12.5% ​​vol.

 

SERVICE TEMPERATURE

8 ° - 10 ° C